Walk the Walls, Derry - Londonderry
Walk the Walls: The Historic Walls of Derry - Londonderry provides a unique guide to the history of the city of Derry - Londonderry. With CGI, videos, photos and 3D animations, it focuses on key points of interest dating back to the construction of the Derry city walls in the early 17th century.
Key features include:
- 3D image of Derry city walls with each gate identified
- GPS map showing the location of 12 key sites along the Derry walls
- Dedicated pages for each site with detailed historical information
- 'Stories of the Siege' sections that provide colourful information on the 1689 siege of the Derry walls
- 'Watch out for' sections that identify areas of the walls with historic significance
- 6 videos with breathtaking 3D visualisations
- 12 image galleries containing captioned photographs, illustrations and historical maps
Walk the Walls is funded by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency (NIEA). The NIEA is an Agency within the Department of Environment with approximately 800 staff.
We take the lead in advising on, and implementing, the Government's environmental policy and strategy in Northern Ireland. We aim to be recognised as the leading body responsible for protecting, conserving and promoting Northern Ireland's heritage and environment.
For more information, please visit www.discovernorthernireland.com/niea.
Walk The Walls, Derry is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-10. The program can be installed on Android.
Walk The Walls, Derry (version 1.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.